Friday, May 24, 2024

The surroundings outside Rockley's Apartment, Barbados

I enjoyed looking at the greeneries in this golf course, which is just right outside the apartment.
Some of the apartments here are private residential and Airbnb while the one that I stayed is owned by a resort company.
The private residentials that looks like a resort villa.
The houses here are without fencing. I think the land outside these houses are maintained by the golf resort hence the well-kept landscapes. 
Some units are bungalow type, some are semi-Ds
and terrace-like houses
There's a communal pool for private-owned-unit residences. Nope, I can't use this pool coz i stayed in the resort-owned unit which has its own pool. Unfortunately that pool was under maintenance!
This serene and peaceful golf 'taman' is the perfect retirement place. I wish I could stay here after retire😂
While enjoying the soothing greeneries that calms the mind...
It is usually sunny during the mid-morning to noon, but in the early morning you will get to see chickens and monkeys roaming around.
[Below] The short-cut way to Panenka restaurant which is within the golf course. It cuts short the distance by half, from my place.
All my work miseries gone the moment i look at these greeneries😂

2 comments:

mun said...

Very nice greens!

PH said...

I like the greenery. Over here if we had house without fences it would seem weird and no house owner would fee secure since we are so used to fences and grill doors.

Rockley Beach & Misc

Can't get enuff of vitamin-sea, so I keep on posting pictures of the Caribbean Sea😂 alrite alrite...i know you have enuff of looking at...