Friday, September 19, 2014

Quiet Friday Evening @ Kenny Rogers

Quiet Friday evening at Kenny Rogers outlet....
(*this was 2 weeks back)
seems like this whole place belongs to me coz most tables were unoccupied...
so peaceful and relaxing after a hectic working day. Liked the ambience and the solitariness.
had a quarter roaster meal, and then discovered that their selection of sweet indulgence is really tempting...but I was full then...so perhaps next time ;-)
with a few more restaurant & cafes such as Subway, Secret Recipe, Papparich, Starbucks etc, I guess this place would be my target dining spot for the time being...
in case you are wondering where this place is...
well, this is Wisma Scope International, next to the KL-Seremban highway.
Have a Nice Weekend ;-)
Here's this week "Friday entertainment", dedicated to u all!

9 comments:

RealGunners said...

I don't know why people don't go to Kenny Rogers anymore. Seems like most people prefer Nando's for roasted chicken. I actually like Kenny Rogers more because I like their side dishes more and their muffins.

Nux V said...

RealGunners: I'm on the fence...Kenny Rogers is OK, though once-a-while having Nandos would be nice too.

Nux V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Long time din't dine at KRR already! I do like their chicken, and those muffins!

mun said...

I prefer lean chicken so it is Nando for me. KRR chicken is more fatty, hehehe.

Good that you have the whole place to yourself! Feels like you "bao" the whole eatery like a rich person.

Have a good weekend!

Princess Ribbon said...

Talking about KR, I used to love their cold potato salad.. But when I went there about few months ago, they said this potato salad is no longer available - at every outlet! Big dissapointment..

Nux V said...

Hayley: I like their muffins too, and I prefer Vanilla muffin than anything else!

Mun: at first glance looks like I 'bao' the entire place, but then later a few more patrons went in and I no longer the lone diner there...

Princess Ribbon: yea, I was surprise as to why they took out potato salad :-( I normally choose that as my side dish.

Small Kucing said...

I have not been to KR for the longest time.

Not bad la the roast chicken there.

Nux V said...

Small Kucing: hmm...their roast chicken is so-so only ...not as good as those days when it first introduced into Malaysian market.

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...