Monday, June 10, 2013

Beef Bulgolgi Stew @ Mi Na Rae

Ever since my first encounter with bulgolgi I had developed a liking for this dish...
Why not?
Despite the oily stew...other than that it would be one of a kind...and not to mentioned, it is listed at number 23 on World's 50 most delicious foods readers' poll compiled by CNN Go in 2011.
Somehow, I discovered that our neighbourhood Korean restaurant, "Mi Na Rae" offer a lunch promotion for this set rice with beef bulgolgi stew...which comes with 6 "banchan" (site dish). The site dishes offered are varied...and here's what i got: kimchi, korean pancake, boiled pototoes (in cubes), french bean, fishcake, and boiled cauliflower.
Definately a deal.
And all these costs less than USD5!

No comments:

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...