Monday, October 17, 2011

Flight Meal - KL to Istanbul, Turkey

Continuation to my earlier post regarding "Flight Meal", here's what i had for my 3rd Biz trip.
This time, i no longer take Air Asia, it is Emirates airline, coz i was bounding for Turkey.
It was a long flight from KL, about 6-plus hours to the interchange airport in Dubai.
Here is my so-called "lunch" above ten thousand over feet above the sea level!
Appetizer: Prawn salad with coleslaw
Main course: Traditional chicken curry served with roti jala
Dessert: Red bean layer cake served with mango sauce, cheese and biscuit

Next, was my flight from Dubai to Istanbul, another 4 hours to go. Set meal was served too. It was supposed to be my dinner perhaps, but due to time difference, it was noon, hence this is also my lunch.
Appetizer: Tuna nicoise
Main course: Parsley mustard chicken
Dessert: Layali Dubai (Arabic pudding of semolina, date and fresh cream enhanced with rose water), cheese and biscuits
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...