Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I got no LIFE (Part 1)

Thanks fella for your recent comments on my previous post 'Yawn'.
Unfortunately i m still yearning to live a 'colorful' life rather than sitting at home becoming a couch potato...or getting myself rot at home :-(
Am still in a dilemma over certain things that 'might' change my life (ok la, it dun sound tht serious!).
But one thing for sure is tht my decision will very much impact my livelihood (maybe?)
Hate this kind of feeling. Hopefully everything will end within this few weeks.
Suddenly i feel like wanting to go Chinatown. I miss those colorful buildings and my once 'colorful' life!

3 comments:

C said...

Hmm are u gonna work at a new place? Not in KL/Malaysia?

Chinatown is in Petaling street? Or the UK Chinatown?

Hmm..you sound so moody...I feel moody too.. LOL..!!

Anonymous said...

Everything will be ok. Dun worry.

Nux V said...

canny har: i was moody. Yea working in a new place & still in KL. Wanting to go Chinatown SG, miss it so much!

jam: thanks, hopefully!

D'Nats Sri Petaling

D'Nats First time trying D'Nats despite this stall has been around for quite some time. It is an established Malay warung that sells...