Saturday, December 22, 2007

Again, please be aware...

Another one from circulated email:

Please pass this on to friends - Alert them of this NEW METHOD adopted by snatch thieves.

I was driving along SS2/22, Petaling Jaya going towards Damansara Jaya.
This street is totally residential one street off the main road.
About 10 houses in front of me was this young lady walking by a car parked along the grass patch outside one of the terrace houses. As she was reaching the rear end of this clean decent looking Silver Proton Waja, I noticed the engine started and the left rear passenger doors window was being wound down.
Suddenly a man emerged out of the rear passenger doors window his entire torso and making a grab of this lady's handbag!
As this man emerged from the cars window, the Silver Proton Waja was pulling out of its parking position slowly not in a hurry with the man from within just dragging the lady and her handbag along until she gave it up!! Then they drove off slowly no hurry!!! All the above happened in front of my eyes in less than 30 seconds!!!!! Her screams and cries did not help!
No one came to her rescue in fact a middle age woman ran into her house upon seeing this happening right in front of her house only to come back out to lock her gates after the car has driven away!
Do you blame her? The thieves were so bold!!!!
By the time my car reached her, the Silver Proton Waja had turned the corner. She was very shaken but thankfully only slightly hurt, her pants were torn as were her slippers bloody knees, shins, palms and elbows.
On the way to the police station, she told me that she had noticed that there were 3 men she identified them as Malay men in the car.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw what was happening thus did not have the instinct to take note of the cars registration number.
I've always thought that would be the first thing I would look out in an incident like this but NO. I was too shocked simply watching this scene being played out right in front of me!!!
So please beware when you are walking by parked cars with men inside.
Pass this on to as many friends as you can to alert them.


Nux V personal note:
Well, a similar incident happened before at my area. I witnessed the entire thing just right in front of me while driving at a neighborhood street. 2 ladies had a minor accident and both of them were discussing to settle their matter. When one of them were on the phone, suddenly out of nowhere, a motocyclist came out of a corner and the pillion rider snatched her handbag away. It happened too fast and I couldn't even thought of jotting down their plate number...i was too shock during then. I felt so sorry for the lady, she must hav a terrible day for having an accident and being robbed at the same time!

2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

OUch! Double sided blade!
accident and got robbed in the same day!

eh? nux, i thought u stay in sg.... I was suprised when u shared the SS2 story..

Nux V said...

huh?? since when i stay in sg?
jst becoz i like old chang kee currypuff, it doesn't mean i m staying in sg...wuakakaka

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...