Thursday, July 31, 2025

Al Diafah Restaurant

Back to having middle eastern cuisine....
The last time i dined here was more than half year ago.
The interior is very captivating....like some sort of 'atas' restaurant.
There are colorful lamps decorating the counter too.
Here's what I had - Mendy rice with whole chicken leg....
It is no longer nice as before.
Price has increased too....almost RM30 for this meal (after service charges and tax).
I think I'm gonna skip this restaurant for long.
~~~~~~~~~~~
McD v-shape fries which was available a few weeks ago....
Nothing special, tastes just like ordinary fries, only the shape is different.
By the way, McD is currently offering a weekday promotion from 12 PM to 2 PM
with McChicken Value Meal for just RM5.95 nett, valid until 13 August.
~~~~~~~~~~~
[Below] Chicken essence in packet form....
I seldom drink this sort of chicken essence although it has nutritional value. I prefer the natural chicken essence that is not packaged. How about you?

2 comments:

mun said...

I don't drink chicken essence. Chicken is last in my list of food 😂
Ah, I have never been to this restaurant although I wanted to try their lamb rice.
They occupies one floor now compared to two floors last time.

PH said...

The restaurant betul2 has a middle eastern feel with the decor. The is also one such restaurant at Damansara Kim but I have yet to visit. I find middle eastern food (which I tried previously) to be very mild. I don't like chicken essence >.< the taste is strange to me.

HJ Seafood Restaurant, Kuchai Lama

First time dining in this restaurant. Paid RM100 per pax for the set lunch. Here's the menu.  It was for an event. Food was just so-so.....