Monday, December 27, 2021

Christmas 2021

This year Christmas is much better & merrier than last year...
In the office, it started with gifts from some colleagues as far as from Isle of Man.
Received a very 'snowy' Christmas card from them....
I also received candies, chocolates and a puzzle (wrapped in red gift paper)
meanwhile I took a day leave on the eve to visit the malls.
As usual, my tradition would be to The Gardens & Mid Valley malls.
This year seems to be an 'animal theme' for The Gardens.
meanwhile in Mid Valley mall....plenty of Christmas trees, cottage houses and snowman.
As expected, there were lots of people thronged the Centre Court (ground floor) for wefie/selfie/photo.
I only took pic from the first floor to avoid the crowd down there.
in the 'less crowded' South Court....snowman and cottage house were seen too...
Went to AEON and found this special edition sushi set, priced at RM22.90.
Nope i did not buy.
Instead i bought this
and egg tarts (RM3 for 2 pieces prepacked in a box)
and pandan layer cake (for RM5.47 each box)
No log cake,  no problem....as long as got pandan layer cake i'm happy😀😄
both the egg tarts and pandan layer cake taste good, I will be buying them again next time.
HO HO HO!!!! 
*jingling bells

8 comments:

Rose world said...

Decoration was pretty, more lively and merrier. I love looking at Christmas decoration.

Jeevan said...

Look like you had a great day at the malls, boosting the festive mood of Christmas! I love the decorations there... and yummy cakes.

Tekkaus said...

Merry Xmas to you. Wish I could visit MidValley too. :) Anyway happy new year (soon)

Twilight Man said...

What an interesting Christmas season you had. The sushi set looks creative and cute.

Nancy Chan said...

A wonderful Christmas and gifts for you this year. Beautiful decorations at the malls. Cute sushi set. I like pandan layer cake too.

mun said...

Wah, now I am tempted by the photo of one of my favourite pandan cake. Thank you so much for the photos of the Christmas decorations. Very nice indeed. So long I didn't go there and don't plan to go there anytime soon. Happy New Year!

PH said...

The decorations at the mall look very grand. I have not even seen the one at 1 Utama. Just go there, get groceries and cabut! The special edition sushi is so cute.

Stacy said...

MV always has good decorations.

The Xmas sushi set is so creative. I'd probably have bought!

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...