Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Chicken Rice Shop again...

When I m indecisive of what to eat, I tend to go for the safest choice....
yea, the chicken rice or simple noodles which can't go wrong for my hungry stomach
indeed I was so hungry that day I can eat up an elephant...so I ordered a jumbo meal that consists of chicken breast, braised egg, beancurds, blanched taugeh and the rice with soup. The soy bean drink comes with the set meal.
there goes my Hearty Value Meal.....
so contented after finishing this!

5 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I have a chicken rice which I wanted to go, have yet to go eat, hehe...

mun said...

Chicken rice is my last resort when the rest of the choices do not look good. Wah you sure can eat a lot so the snacks you mentioned in your reply must be big packs instead of mini packs.

Twilight Man said...

I do enjoy their chicken rice combo meals until another blogger ate their curry chicken at least twice a week for months. He lured me there and I really loved their curry chicken with rice too! So yummy!

Nux V said...

Somewhere in Singapore: I miss Hainanese chicken rice in SG!!!

Mun: yea, I can eat a lot (in meals) but for snacks it would be exceptional case...coz they hav too much flavoring(MSG)...

Twilight Man: ok, I will try their curry chicken next time!

PH said...

That's a very hearty meal you had!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...