Friday, April 27, 2018

April 2018 - All sort of foods

This post is all about food that I had in the month of April...Am just picking a few for record keeping sake.
Curry Fish Rice at Tea Garden (RM15.80)
Curry was thick but not spicy, good to go with rice. Generous servings of boneless dory fish (I tink it's dory), tomatoes, brinjals & long beans.
 McD Hot & Crispy Chicken burger with Smokey Chipotle sauce instead of Tangy Jalapeno sauce....
can't remember the exact price but it's somewhere RM16-17
the outlet ran out of Jalapeno sauce and substitute with Chipotle sauce...
burger size is huge (than normal McD standard) and is quite filling
 Meanwhile, in Tou Tou Little Kitchen
I had a minced pork noodle at RM5
and Hakka Braised Pork with Black Fungus at RM13.80
it was served in a claypot
this barley soya dessert was FOC, as it came with the Hakka Braised Pork as combo
 my entire meal here with 6% GST costs RM19.95...
very meaty and sumptuous!
 and since i had too much meat that day, the following week I had something simple for my lunch...
Creamy carbonara pasta at RM2
yes, RM2 only coz I bought the frozen packet directly from the supplier and reheated the sauce and pasta in the microwave...
it has bits of chicken chunks & sliced mushroom and taste as good as the freshly cooked pasta!

4 comments:

Libby said...

Food glorious food! Food makes me happy!

And guess which one my favourite? The curry of course! Hee hee

mun said...

I used to eat at Tou Tou kitchen quite regularly to eat the sharkfin melon soup, but no longer do so due to no reason. Creamy carbonara pasta has a lot of calories so it is not simple. Lolx

PH said...

Food! Glorious food! LOL!

Twilight Man said...

I should follow your style and post all the food I ate in my blog. When old age and toothless, I can view back all the food while slurping my porridge. LOLOL

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...