Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sukiya Chicken Ramen set

Had this for lunch in Sukiya. Kinda value-for-money set. The set comes with a glass of green tea (option: iced/without ice), 3 pcs of gyoza, miso soup and the chicken ramen itself. All these for RM17.90.
The only drawback is that ur stomach will be full of liquid (soup & drinks) after the meal :-)

4 comments:

Twilight Man said...

This set looks delicious and value for money.
At first I thought Sukiya is that Steamboat buffet chain at One MK and Paradigm.

mun said...

I have never been to Sukiya. Just don't feel like eating there and none of my lunch friends suggest eating there.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: no this is a different Sukiya.

Mun: lol, this place is a halal restaurant. Normally for ramen place, I would also prefer those outlet that serves pork ramen.

mun said...

oh, I did not know that this is a halal place.

HJ Seafood Restaurant, Kuchai Lama

First time dining in this restaurant. Paid RM100 per pax for the set lunch. Here's the menu.  It was for an event. Food was just so-so.....