Monday, July 17, 2017

Bulgogi @ Mi Na Rae

By now, I considered myself a regular in Mi Na Rae restaurant. It is a family run business and the chefs are Korean. Despite being a BBQ restaurant, most customers ordered some other items in the menu. The menu ranges from pajeon, kimchi fried rice, samgaetang, Korean noodles, tteokbokki, various ala-carte dishes etc. It doesn't seem to have any specialization, but I would normally have my bulgogi 'fix' in this restaurant, coz it has the closest taste to the one I had in Korea sometime ago.
It is cooked with beef, with generous servings of glass noodles, enoki mushrooms, carrots, onions etc...
If u hav read my previous post, this place serves up to 10 banchans (2 of them being kimchis), and those are not crappy banchans...Plus, they are kind enuff to even offer u a refill (of all the 10s!) without you requesting.
Yea, tis place is definitely the place to head for when I m super hungry!

3 comments:

mun said...

since you say the bulgogi here tastes like what you ate in Korea then I will make a note to try it one fine day. Thanks for the recommendation.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I eat Korean food, but not into it...

Twilight Man said...

Yummy Korean food! This Bulgogi is so delicious.

I could vividly remember the date I first ate Bulgogi. That was my first ever Korean meal in US while a student. It was in November 1991 when a Korean friend highly recommended me before I learnt to eat Dolsot Bibimbap which has more vegetables.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...