Monday, March 27, 2017

Restoran Thai Tomyum Kung

My lunch buddy spotted a nice Malay Thai restaurant in Precinct Diplomatic (Putrajaya) and decided to bring us there to try out.
We happily obliged coz it is something 'new' and exciting
This place was crowded when we reached. Most customer were from the nearby government offices. We quickly find a table and placed our orders.
The food came after awhile. I ordered kuey teow ladna. Tastewise not bad, very much like the Cantonese 'wat tan hor' noodles
another colleague ordered Tomyum fried rice...presentation was nice and colorful
and thai style fried noodle...
let's dig in...
and for sharing, we had mango sticky rice...the mangoes were sweet and paired well with the sticky rice...I dun mind ordering this again for my next visit ;-)
BON APPETIT!

7 comments:

mun said...

mango sticky rice is my favourite. i like the egg on top of the fried noodle. long lunch hours? can go so far for lunch.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I will go for the sticky mango rice, hehe...

Nux V said...

Mun: that place isn't that far from my office...but the journey took slightly longer due to many traffic lights....Anyhow, our boss wasn't around...so we went to explore new place ;-)

Somewhere in Singapore: good choice! haha!

CL (RealGunners) said...

Seems like only the dessert is Thai kekeke...

Twilight Man said...

I love to eat good mango sticky rice and yours look perfect. Not easy to find the right sweet mangoes nowadays. I am surprised to see the THAI Airways logo being used. Ha ha

Nux V said...

RealGunners: tomyum fried rice isn't thai?

Twilight Man: u got sharp eyes...Yea, my colleague noticed that too...it looks similar with only the color difference.

CL (RealGunners) said...

Nux V: I don't think so. It is probably what we call Thai inspired dish rather than Thai dish. I suspect you can't find Tomyum Fried Rice in Thailand. Nam Prik then yes lah XD

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...