Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fuel Shack Burger

I decided to try out Fuel Shack (after being around for quite some time).
All these while (and even today) this burger outlet never appeal to me compared to the other burger chains.
 The burger posters indeed look great, but that was those usual 'photoshopped' pics to lure customer in.
 here's my order...the 'back-to-reality' burger...
 there's no sesame seed on the buns...but it was fluffy and light...
I would prefer the burger patty to be warmer so that it could melt the cheese...but it was jst lukewarm, and by the time I m eating it, it has turned cold.
The fries are so-so though it taste better than the McD.
As for the drinks, u can opt for Ice Lemon tea if u refrain from taking carbonated soda drinks.
My Verdict: For this price (almost RM20), I could get better options at Carls' Jr burger...

4 comments:

mun said...

Have not seen this burger outlet before. I have only tried KGB and BurgerLab. Seems like you will not be going back there.

CL (RealGunners) said...

Yeah, 20 bucks for that seems a bit too steep. The burger looks so sad when compared to the ones on the wall!

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, not goin back again...

RealGunners: jst like McD, the burger does indeed look sad compared to those advertised in the media.

Twilight Man said...

Wah! So mahal! I would love to eat Carl's Jr burgers anytime.
You got me thinking when you mentioned warm burgers! I realised I really preferred burgers from restaurants and not fast food chains. Their fat home styled fries and burger meat would often be piping hot, right? TQ for waking me up.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...