Monday, March 14, 2016

Pizza Hut combo

There were days when we ordered fast food delivery @ home. It is so convenience and suits perfectly on a lazy sunday.
here's one combo from Pizza Hut, priced somewhere RM49.90 (old price, almost a year ago), u'l get a medium-sized pizza, bolognaise spaghetti, chicken drummets, garlic bread and mushroom soups!
the pizza arrived piping hot and the garlic bread were soft & fluffy
you can't go wrong with bolognaise spaghetti...I took a bite and was immediately hooked on!
chicken drummets were not bad either, well marinated and not too dry.
so there goes our lunch & dinner for two!
Earlier I tot Pizza Hut would be another crappy fastfood delivery, but eventually it isn't. Glad that I try out the combo this time.
Bon Appetit!

6 comments:

mun said...

It has been quite a long time since I last ate at Pizza Hut. Since you ordered this combo almost a year ago, will you be ordering the latest combo from Pizza Hut again soon?

CL (RealGunners) said...

Contrary to many other people, I do like Pizza Hut. You know, nowadays, on weekdays, they have RM 15/regular pizza (medium size) now. You can ajak your colleagues for makan..

Libby said...

I love all the food you ordered here, they looked yummy. All my favourite especially the pizza and the drumlets

Libby said...

What flavour was your pizza?

Nux V said...

Mun: I haven't check out their latest promotion...Yea, it has been some time I last had Pizza Hut, perhaps one of these weeks we shall order it again ;-)

RealGunners: RM15 for a regular pizza? hmnn...let me see what are the available flavors...Perhaps I shall suggest this for our team next makan session...hehehe!

Libby: my fav is the drummets, yumzzz! The pizza is chicken supreme flavour, which consists of chicken loaf, sausage slices, capsicum, onions, mushroom, kinda standard ones.

Huai Bin said...

I like Dominos coz Pizza Hut Delivery is SOOOOOO SLOW. Dominos is always fast, no problems with them. And their BBQ chicken pizza and kaya cheese pizza is nice.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...