Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Papparich Chicken Rice

 I frequented Papparich alot these days, not bcoz i m rich (nor my papa is) but of the ambience and better quality food. Browsing the menu, i was spoilt for choices, but something struck me to order the unpopular items....
 such as chicken rice...
 usually people will go for their curry noodles, fried kuey teow, or their famous roti bakar...but what heck did i ordered chicken rice?!!??
It turns out to be not bad....
coz the tauge (beansprout) are big-fat-juicy kinda tauge similar to those served in Ipoh...
 and the chicken is tender, succulent, and much better than other  Chicken rice franchise like Nam Heong or Chicken Rice Shop...
 for a restaurant where chicken rice is not its main item, this plate of chicken rice is considered good with such quality. The price? slightly lower or equivalent to a plate of Hainanese Chicken Rice in SG, hahaha!
i got big appetite these days, so i ordered a roti canai too! Yummzzzz!
Double food, double brain power
double the calories.
Heck cares!
BON APPETIT!

6 comments:

[SK] said...

I actually prefer Paparich than his rival the Newtown Tea!!! haha.. have not tried the chicken rice there, because everytime I go there, it's like automatically nasi lemak and barley kosong ais~~ haha!! :p

Hayley said...

I think food in Papparich is quite ok, big portion and lots of varieties!

RealGunners said...

Papparich = I open this restaurant because my Pappa is rich!

If they got roast chicken, I will try it one, but they only those white chicken, me not so likey.. I smelled their rice before, very fragrant!

mun said...

We have also ordered this chicken rice from Paparich too! LOL! Agree with you that it is not bad at all.

As long as your body can burn away all those calories, do eat away! :D

Princess Ribbon said...

Sometimes when we dunno wat to eat, we'll go to Papparich too.. Hubby will usually have the curry mee, I have the mee goreng, Kz will have the fish & chips.. I have to say their food and drinks are not cheap.. One soya bean is RM8.50!

Nux V said...

SK: ur choice is so 'default'...

Hayley: yea, that's my choice of dining place whenever the other restaurants are closed.

RealGunners: i see tht u like roasted chicken than the steamed ones....I m OK with both as long as it is edible chicken, haha!

Mun: yea, the chicken is so tender, unlike some crappy chicken rice stall where the chicken is hard to chew...I need to control my diet before CNY now...

Princess Ribbon: I haven't try the mee goreng, fish & chips yet...hmmm...mayb that would be my next visit! haha!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...