Friday, August 24, 2012

Some delicacies from bakeries...

During my short trip up north, i managed to buy some delicacies from their famous local bakery shop...
There is this shop in Ipoh, known as JJ Cakes & Swiss Rolls selling a variety of swiss rolls
 below here is one chocolate and coffee flavor with cheese creams
 and some assorted flavors and colors too!
 meanwhile in Penang, ur trip won't complete without getting some Tambun biscuit from this famous store
 basically it is baked biscuit with thin and slightly oily layer of skin wrapping a lot of green bean paste...(jst look at the pic below i took from my box...it makes me droolin')
if u got one, try wallopin' the whole piece and voila!
it tastes HEAVENLY!!!
i'm gonna miss it for long till my next trip to Penang and Ipoh again...

No comments:

Midam Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

Previously in this blog, I have mentioned of wanting to try out this Korean restaurant. Well, that was years ago, before COVID.  After then,...