Tuesday, July 31, 2012

KFC, that's where I want to be!

I remembered the KFC slogan so mch during my childhood days...
yea,
that's where I want to be!
can't remember when i fell in luv with KFC...during then it was known as "Kentucky Fried Chicken"...such a long name!
but regardless of the name, i still like the crispyness of the fried chicken...the soft fluffy bun, creamy mashed potatoes and coleslaw....
thinking of it makes me droolin' 
one great thing about KFC is that now they allowed us to mix the fried chicken, well, i can have both spicy and original at the same plate, without extra cost! woo-hoo!
Bon appetit!

No comments:

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...