Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Forgotten One

The world doesn’t revolve around me nor anyone else, but some people do have the charisma of being in the centre of attention for as long as he/she is on earth. Nope, i’m not lamenting over lack of attention, but at least not being the forgotten one.

Similarly to certain AI participant, some of those potentials are easily forgotten, faded and gone into the thin air...without being mentioned again. I guess i would be the one. Recently another classmate got married, and to my surprise, my 2 other close buddies were invited, but i totally had no idea on the wedding until seeing the photos! And how cud these so-called my close buddies didn’t suggest the host to tag me along? I dun blame them for that, coz most probably they have forgotten me, after all i m jst one of the many characters that crossed path in their life. Sounds pathetic huh?

Do I sound like Elphaba, the humble green faced wizard in Wicked?

No comments:

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...