Monday, March 1, 2010

Adam Lambert, u rock!

Been watching on last season American Idol (rerun) since the past few weeks. I can’t help myself from being so affectionately crazy over Kris and Adam. Both of them are talented and good looking, but too bad, one is married and the other is gay.

There were several great performances from Kris, but as I watched the few final shows, it seems that Adam dominated the competition by setting a standard so high that is hardly achievable by the rest.

It was then when he sung ‘Feeling Good’ that really stunned me. Oh damn, he was so fashionably stylish when he strut down the stairs dominating the stage and performing as if he was in a James Bond-style kinda-movie. Dun believe? You should watch THIS!

Farking cool ain’t he?

Each time when he reaches that high pitch note, i was like ‘awwwwwwhhh’....oh man, tis is so unbelievable, my jaws dropped and my eyes went wide. How he did it?

I have been listening to the conventional ‘Feeling Good’ song and i tot that Michael Buble’s version is the best, not until i heard him with his absolutely unique Adam’s style. Hell yeah, that was crazy.

Both live and studio recording were good, though some differences here and there but overall still as great, especially the finale part of the song. A twisted-dramatic-end to the song makes it sound so GOOD....

How do u feel now?

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...