Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Am i too cocky yet?

I dun mean to b cocky but somehow, my actions seems to b against my will.

Few weeks back, a high school classmate who is about to get married organized a mini gathering to distribute her red bomb. Not oni i did not attend, i even get someone to do the favor of taking it on my behalf, in which i intent to collect from her afterwards.

But, i din not keep my promise, instead i was merely sitting@ home and waiting for her to deliver it into my mailbox ;-)

btw, this fella who is getting married isn't any ordinary classmate, but was the school assistant head prefect, meanwhile tht 'someone' who took the invitation card on my behalf (which later walk over to my house to pass it on) was the class monitor!

am i too cocky yet?

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...