Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Sun Thai Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

This halal Thai restaurant opens till midnite. It is located along the stretch of bars/bistros in the neighborhood commercial area.
Occupying 2 large shoplots, it has ample dining spaces and is quite spacious. 
The interior has bright & vibrant colours.
I tried their minced basil chicken rice (pad kaprao) and fish cakes. It definitely will not go wrong with these.
The minced basil chicken is just nice, with light spiciness. I wish the portion could be bigger. Luckily I had fish cakes to go with my rice.
Total for this meal is RM31.10nett after 10% service charge and 6% service tax.
Meal was OK, ambience is nice too. Good for family dining as the place is huge.

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

This restaurant really looks huge. The price is reasonable too!!

mun said...

Thank you for this review! I see you are going to try out all the eateries in Sri Petaling!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...