Saturday, April 6, 2024

Rockley Beach, Barbados

The place where i stayed is quite nearby the beach, about 20-30 minutes walk.
But i prefer to take the free shuttle that departs from the apartment on scheduled time.
[Below] The shuttle van drops off the passengers nearby this lifeguards watch house.
[Below] The drop-off/pick-up point. I took this picture (soon after I arrived) so that I don't forget this spot and waited elsewhere laterπŸ˜‚
After walking some distance along the beach, I found KFC!
The most scenic view I've ever seen in a KFC - facing the Caribbean seaπŸ˜€
It has outdoor seating, but it was too sunny and hot to dine outdoor during the daytime.
[Below] The menu board. Nothing fancy, items are same like ours.
This outlet has a drive thru too.
Just right outside the KFC, there is a pedestrian walkway that connects back to the Rockley beach so people don't have to walk along the narrow and dusty road out there. You can see that the road was under construction from the above picture.
You get to enjoy the sea breeze & sea view along the walkway.
Sun, sea and sand!
Quite windy here.
to be continued....

4 comments:

mun said...

Wah, so very nice! Did you eat KFC there while looking out at the sea?

PH said...

Beautiful beach! But if I think of the hot weather (was it very hot there?) I cannot tahan, no matter how beautiful the beach, I will hide indoors.

Stacy said...

You're such a jetsetter! Every time I come to your blog, you are in some exotic location. :)

Twilight Man said...

I am dying to lie down on a deck chair and stare at the ocean with wind blowing me. I need this break so badly. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...