Thursday, January 31, 2013

Le Meridien, KL Sentral

Le Meridien hotel situated just next door of Hilton KL. I was impressed with its' interior "retro" deco that i can't stop myself from clicking my phone camera everywhere...
I was like "ooohhhh" and "ahhhhh"......as if i never seen such a big "Gallery" of retro furnitures before...This whole place is so classic that i felt like wanting to stay there...Hmmnnn...was tinking why not? since i m a member for this hotel group ;-)
But nevertheless....everything here is VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE! it takes my breath away! kudos to their interior designer for bringing in the retro look!
The lounge and a table for two ;-)
 the bar
 here's a closer look at the bar...
 the family seating area....i wish to have such couch at home
 dining table?!
 more and more dining tables...
 the check-in counters...the wall changes its colour every few seconds
 here another private table overlooking the glass panel and some nite scenery outside
 the juice/tea/coffee bar
here's the main waiting lobby area...
 my lazy couch! i wish!
 the overall view
 
 and after a few seconds the wall changes its color to red!
  This place is so posh!

No comments:

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...