Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bizarre!

Well, I m not bloggin’ on memorizing bizarre stuffs as in mnemonics methods, but instead, posted some bizarre items found around the house. My house is indeed full of junks – all thanks to my innovative dad who simply converts any recyclable items to something practical, but eye-soring.

Here are some examples:
Earlier, v hav bought an energy-saving light bulb, but it is too bright when placed in a small space. To solve the problem, a plastic ball was used as lampshade.


Wonder what is used to support this electronic clock? A toothpaste box! (with a childish sticker on it)

And a so-called plant pot, made from unused water bottle (from Ribena free gift).

Finally, the greatest entry of all, toothpaste clipped with a paper clip, tied with a string and hanged on the wall! i wonder why need to put in such position when v hav a proper place for that toothpaste!

9 comments:

3POINT8 said...

The way u hang your toothpaste, Cute!!! It even has an exclamation mark on the hanger!

ur purple plastic ball....
awww.....

xniquet said...

where is the used bra for the coffee filter ....wukakakakakkaa

John A Hill said...

Oh come on now. You are a beautiful young lady(and young enough to be my daughter). Just leave dad alone. I'm sure that my kids think that their dad does some crazy things, too!
Cute post!

Anonymous said...

your dad sounds like a fun guy ! maybe he's a nerd just like me ^__^

curryegg said...

Uuhhh? Haha... what a cute stuff you've here...
^^

Nux V said...

3point8: err...i dun hang it tht way..i m using another toothpaste;P

x: sorry, i dun use bra to filter coffee...u did?

john: (*blushing) Thanks! yeapz...i dun really mind with his crazy inventions/ideas...as long as it doesn't go beyond my teritorries.

mr jp: u a nerd??? cool...

curryegg: LOL...cute??? not for me.

3POINT8 said...

Haha...but still the way the toothpaste is hung, very farny!!
Ur dad is good!!

Anonymous said...

First time I see people hang the toothpaste like that.. kekekke.. you are cute le..

Anonymous said...

Perhaps, that's what people call creative living!

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...