Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Manhattan Fish Market - Fish & Chips

The MFM are getting aggressive with their marketing strategy...nowadays they have sort of promotion at RM7.99...but it's seasonal and only lasts for a few days.
The queue were crazy during lunchtime...hence me and my colleague decided to 'tapau' our fish & chips for our dinner and took something else for lunch as we couldn't wait longer.
The 'takeaway' customers need not queue and the orders were attended immediately...
there goes our dinner in the office after reheating the Fish & Chips...still as yummyzz!

3 comments:

mun said...

Wah, so smart to buy takeaways instead of waiting in the long queue. I would think more people would buy takeaways to eat in the office since no need to wait.

Libby said...

I also wanted to say so smart to have the idea to takeaway instead to lunch in here

Twilight Man said...

I prefer to sit down & dine-in when there are fries. I always took away the McD meals and my fried got soggy & wet within minutes.

Hey, I have been waiting to read your HKG trip and all your selfie photos at Peninsula Hotel. Quick lah!!! LOL

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...