Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Old Town again...

When all the eatery places are closed, the only option nearby is.....
the Old Town WhiteCoffee outlet!
here's my order....
roti paratha with chicken curry
 and chicken chop...
sadly, their chicken chop no longer served with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, but instead I hav the onion salads...which doesn't pair well with the chicken...yucks!
Anyway, that was my late nite 'lunch cum dinner'....coz I was fasting during the day so lazy to eat throughout the day and felt so hungry when the night falls....
yea, yours truly is that hopeless LAZY!

6 comments:

mun said...

You mean you ate both meals in the photos at late night? Wow, you must be very very hungry. Onion salad? I think they must have ran out of the other vegetables because too late d.

Libby said...

I would love to have the roti paratha with curry chicken

Libby said...

How much does that roti paratha with curry chicken cost in RM?

Nux V said...

Mun: I don't think so. I believe they just want to cut cost, and they apply the shrinkflation strategy.

Libby: can't remember the price but I tink is around RM9++. The paratha with only curry potatoes is somewhere RM6++.

Twilight Man said...

I used to be a fan of Old Town when they newly opened. I started to boycott when I heard how Jibbot's wife took over at the helm.

I think they lost their mind to serve broccoli, cauliflower and carrots with that dish. LOL

They actually taught me to buy ready made paratha sold in supermarkets after accidentally seeing their staff using their own packet ones!

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: I didn't know that fella's wife is a shareholder...but nevertheless food is food...I can't stay with hunger all nite long :-)

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...