Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Uncle Tetsu Cheesecake

Note: This is an outdated post.
Sis bought a Japanese cheesecake to celebrate mother's day as well as her belated b'day.
Previously we used to have Secret Recipe cheesecake and we are all too bored with their range of cheesecake, hence this time we tried out something new - "Uncle Tetsu"!
We considered this as 'new' as we have yet to try it out since being launched...
 it's cotton soft & light texture is suitable for someone who dun prefer moist and strong cheesie flavoured cheesecake.
Nope, we dun finished it at one go...but 'save' some in the fridge to be eaten cold, jst like ice cream!

6 comments:

RealGunners said...

Not that outdated lah, since still got so many people queuing for it even now, consider still new hahaha

Princess Ribbon said...

Hear about the cheesecake many times, but belum cuba lagi,,

Small Kucing said...

You say you outdated ah... me lagi teruk lo...never had before leh

mun said...

Do all of you like it? Your mother looks very happy in the photo so I guess she likes it.

Nux V said...

RealGunners: the term "outdated" here is referring my outdate post as Mother's day was on last month...

Princess Ribbon: go hint ur hubby to buy one for u...haha!

Small Kucing: my "outdated" here means the moment gap when we have this cake and the time I posted this blog (which is a month later)

Mun: yea, we all like it so much! Will have another one when there is any other special occasion.

Yee Ling said...

I actually bought once not for myself though, for my babysitter. So, I still don't know how it taste like.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...