Friday, March 2, 2012

Old Town White Coffee Kopitiam

With so many things happenin' lately...i was sort of miserable...uh, well moody...
to cheer things up, i went to get my dosage - of my fav food in this neighbourhood kopitiam...
a very localized 'bistro' which serves coffee and tea instead of beers or alcoholic drinks
so there i went, at 10:30pm to hav my dinner cum supper
I can't believe my eyes as seeing a huge crowd patronizing this place at late nite!
Despite that, i got myself a nice corner with cushion sofa, but my purpose is not to linger on that comfortable cushion....
i was there to FILL UP MY TUMMY
 so, i quickly browsed thru the menu and started ordering verbally rather than filling up the form which was placed on each table..
oh man, i was darn too hungry to even think and write!!!
 Guess what i had???
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-DAAA!!!
 my humble meal but very high calorie...
root beer float!
this was very filling!
 and our typical "Nasi Lemak"
well...to comment on the food...
the rice was fragrant
the cucumber was juicy and fresh
the sambal sotong (squid in chilli paste) was spongy and very flavorful
the chips, peanuts and anchovies were crispy
in short, everything was nice!
either i was hungry then or the food was really really (multiply by infinity) superbly yummy!
i will definately go there again...

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...