Friday, February 3, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012 - Part 1

I can't believe it is now 2012 and I m celebrating CNY2012...
Some time ago, 2012 seems very far and futuristic...but now it is the "present"
Talking about present...here is one "bai nien" gift from sister's fren.
It is sort of CNY gift exchange during house visiting.
After having a long weekend for CNY, I started work on "chor-4"...meaning the fourth day of CNY...Not much people in the city yet, hence the entire street was almost free from traffic.
My journey to the office was a breeze!
with almost no car at all during lunchtime!
usually this road is full of students from nearby UCSI campus.
 and i took the opportunity to stroll some desserted area...the JUNGLE!
nope, it isn't a jungle at all nor close to it!
it is jst some walkway surrounded by greeneries.
And to reward myself after a long walk, I treated myself to my all-time-fav chicken chop ;-)
yummielicious!
the price is still the same since 2005! 
and where else did i had this wonderful meal?
it is none other than my former office's foodcourt! 
Back home, my accumulated angpows (red packet containing $$$) has grown as day passes...
besides the $$$, i like the packet's design too. Both the colour and graphics are nice and vibrant.
Till then, Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

No comments:

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...