Friday, June 24, 2011

Accomplishment

go forward
How often do u feel satisfied with your decision?
I'm not mentioning about major ones but the tiny lil' things that u do, that made u feel so good as if a burden has been lifted off!
This week alone, i hav been doing some chores which i hav long-planned-but-has-no-chance-to-execute. This week has been chosen as it is less hectic now when boss isn't around!
And here's what i've did:
  1. Sent my car for carbon cleaning. For the first time in its entire life, my car gets internal engine cleaning and it was FREE. My last attempt to do so was last year but due to work commitment, it has been cancelled.
  2. Drove out for lunch for the first time, somethin' tht i dun dare myself doin coz it's always hard to get a parking once i m back.
  3. Had McD Big Mac for lunch. It has been months since my last Big Mac!
  4. Applied for a-day leave and did not cancel it despite having some stuffs that are hard to let go in the office.
  5. Went to Italiannies. HAVE BEEN WANTING TO TRY THEIR PASTA ALL THESE WHILE. Turned out, the food wasn't that impressive though, but at least now that i knw!
  6. Went to the Gardens, parked my car at underground Gardens instead of the overcrowded Mid Valley.
  7. Had a very oriental bowl of assam laksa at the Gardens ground floor walkway. Nice ambience, though pricey for a bowl of hawker fare.
  8. Shopped til i drop! bought new clothes, facial cleanser...etc etc..
  9. Withdrawn some $$$ for more shoppin'. I knw i hav overspent for this month. Heck cares! Coz that is my life enjoyment.
  10. Done some research on my next mobile phone - HTC Wildfire Android...luv its sleek design!

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...