Saturday, May 17, 2008

Counting Days

It has been quite some time since I last wrote about myself. Life has been kinda hectic, especially in the middle of the week, but working too much doesn’t mean I learned a lot. I m working like a robot, doing mundane tasks and learn nothing, except getting more and more frustrated. My boss dun even care if I leave, she even assign me to become Project Manager, as if she’s very certain that I will stay. Well, I m neither excited with this new role…but how could she give me such task only when I’m leaving? Hate this psychology game. Anyway, time is running fast, I got to give my final decision on end of this month, whether to really stay or to move on.
I won’t be missing my colleagues here…But, perhaps some lil’ luxuries that I have….daily fruits, Wednesday’s tea time, free R.A.G.E newspaper, and the comfort of my workplace…It’s just too hard to make a decision.

1 comment:

C said...

Wah? Project Manager.. that sounds so good. Hmmm..are u gonna take the offer? Whats ur latest decision? Btw, u are so successful! Should set u as my learning example! :-) I wish to succeed in my career too!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...