Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thai PM went to Imbi Market?

I read this news on The Star paper some 2 days ago. First thing that crossed my mind - This fella is a real humble man! Initially, the market trip wasn't in his visiting list, but he insisted on having a trip there just for the sake of comparing the prices (between his country and ours). Well, he can simply get his men to do it...and I was surprised to know that he cooks during the dinner hosted by Thai embassy...How could such a high profile guy cooks for the leaders when he himself is one of the VIP visitors?!! He is such a down-to-earth guy. But what puzzled me most is that, how could he (a chef) could end up with such a high profile position in his country? I wonder...

No comments:

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...