Thursday, March 30, 2023

Curry Noodles & Fried Chicken

Besides Ah Cheng's Laksa, i also frequented Yitcha Kaw Kaw for their curry noodles.
This is a non-halal curry noodles with hakka pork as one of the ingredients. Compared to Ah Cheng's, this one has more ingredients with crispy beancurd skin, deep fried wanton and cabbage. Both have thick curry but Ah Cheng's has tinge of star anise taste.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Another eatery that i frequented lately is Texas Chicken. Despite slightly pricier than KFC, I prefer Texas coz of their bigger chicken piece, biscuits and free flow drinks. I'm so fond of doing their online survey each time purchasing, so that I can claim a free drumstick in my next 'combo meal' purchase.
~~~~~~~~~~~
[Below] Baker's Cottage roasted chicken with 3 different flavors - Black pepper, percik and bbq....It is priced at RM25 per bird. I have tried them before during their promotional run some years ago...tastewise so-so only, just like AEON roasted chicken.
~~~~~~~~~~~
[Below] Photo of KL view taken on a sunny day. A new building is under construction, sooner or later the 'view' is covered by that building and only the highest tower (Merdeka 118) is visible.
~~~~~~~~~~~
[Below] Another KL view taken at the highest point in the neighbourhood. This has a better & full view of the KL skyline.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, i prefer seeing clouds once in a while....
such as this gorgeous view from the hotel room in....well.....u-know-whereπŸ˜€

8 comments:

mun said...

Ah, you went to your weekend home to relax during the weekend. Yes, we know where the gorgeous clouds view photos are taken. πŸ˜‰

Nancy Chan said...

I love curry noodles but for now, it is out of bound for me. I too prefer Texas chicken.

Nux V said...

Mun: none of this is taken from my home nor weekend home. Yes, the clouds are gorgeous especially during sunrise & sunset.

Nancy Chan: hope u r getting better now with diet control and rest ;-)

PH said...

There is a Yitcha Kaw Kaw at Damansara Uptown, opened very recently. One day I will go and try the food.

Nux V said...

PH:πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

mun said...

Ya I know your parents house is not in condo so won't have sky views.

mun said...

Won't have high sky views.

Nux V said...

Mun: both sky view pics were taken from friends' place.

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...