Thursday, June 24, 2010

Exist but not related in any way...

The other day i received a postcard attached with US Postal stamp. It somehow traveled some xxxxx miles to reach my house but it was intended for someone else. The recipient was addressed to Dr. Lim S.S., which obviously isn’t me or anyone in the house. I googled upon this name and found out the person is a somewhat a senior lecturer in the medical faculty of a local prime Uni.

But my curiousity doesn’t stop there, as i continued to analyze each and every corner of the card to verify its authenticity...and inspecting if it is really originated from the place as stamped. It has a 2D barcode stamp, with postcode 92111, San Diego...Interesting.

I googled up that postcode, and zoomed into it with google map and found out that place was indeed so near to my “idol’s hometown” (if-you-knw-who-he-is!).

Both the recipient and mailing address do exist but not related in any way. Weird, but how does it got my house address?

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...