Wednesday, May 27, 2009

N.u.d.L.E.s 2

After featuring my first debut of Pan Mee series, here is another flavor that I tried from the same stall.
It was Saturday morning, a perfect day to stroll morning market…
Hence, i went to this very same stall that I had my last nudle meal, and dare myself to order…

seafood tomyam!

No regret with my decision cuz it came with generous servings of prawns & fishballs, plus the tomyam soup wasn’t spicy at all…yummylicious!
Prawns, fishballs, crabsticks, fu-pei (fried beancurd skin)...luv 'em so much!
Oh prawns! drool…

1 comment:

Thayer said...

Hi!

Please excuse me if I overlooked your email on your blog. I noticed that you have daily-changing content from thefreedictionary.com. Because daily content (that meshes well with blog content) keeps more visitors interested and coming back, I think that some of the free 41 daily items I offer at zdaily.com might work very well for you (your visitors might enjoy the daily cooking tip).

I'd like to ask you to take a look at the 41 free items at http://www.zdaily.com/content1.shtml and see what you think about adding one or two to your blog. Thank you. Thayer

Spice for your blog - more or better options?
thayerwhi@yahoo.com

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...