Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back to Nature

It has been years since i put up some pics from my lovely garden. Though i hardly lift up my finger to do gardening these days, i m proud that my plants still alive and ever green.
i dun mean to hang u up there, if u behave well i'l put u down ;P
beyond reached...so high that it almost reach the sky ceiling!
here's another one of the same species
and i switched my attention to those on the ground
oh, my shaky hands
here's a clearer pic ;-)
and lastly, huh? u again???
to be continued...

2 comments:

amei79 said...

Eh...all these plants seem won't yield flower...any plant in ur garden that yield flowers?

keeyit said...

ehh for the third and forth pictures, i got the same plants le.

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...