Friday, November 2, 2007

Eye Care

To those who spent long hours at their desk, and looking at the computer screen throughout the day, here are some eye care which you might need to practice:


Step I : After every 20 minutes of looking into the computer screen, turn your head and try to look at any object placed at least 20 feet away. This changes the focal length of your eyes, a must-do for the tired eyes.


Step II : Try and blink your eyes for 20 times in succession, to moisten them.


Step III : Time permitting of course, one should walk 20 paces after every 20 minutes of sitting in one particular posture. Helps blood circulation for the entire body. Circulate among your friends if you care for them and their eyes.


They say that your eyes are mirror of your soul, so do take care of them, they are priceless...

2 comments:

curryegg said...

This is really informative and thank for sharing.. NOw I know how to take care of my eye! ^^

thank you... hugs

jam said...

Nice advice, I should start doing it now!

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...