Monday, November 23, 2015

Goku Raku Ramen @ Paradigm Mall

Some time ago, I passed by Paradigm Mall to my office in Kelana Jaya daily. Despite working nearby Paradigm mall, I hardly drop by for a stroll or shopping. By the time I finished work, the mall has already closed for business and I could only see the glimmering lights from the small bulbs hung at the mall's entrance, and I thought 'I must visit there one day'...Well, months passed and soon I no longer work there...
Not that I never been to this mall, but being so near, I thought I should have drop by at least once while working there. Now that i no longer being that 'near' i made a trip there after awhile. Spent a few hours shopping and had my fav ramen at Goku Raku ramen.
it was still early for dinner, hence the place is kinda quiet
as usual, i ordered the Tonkotsu Ramen.
The noodles were springy, the broth was flavorful and the pork 'charshiu' were tender, soft and juicy. Just the perfect bowl of ramen that i wanted to have.
to digest off the meal, took a short stroll to enjoy the lights...Not sure about u, but these tiny light bulbs reminds me of Christmas!
Bon Appetit!

9 comments:

mun said...

I thought you used to work in TPM. Didn't know that you work at Kelana Jaya. I have eaten Goku Raku Ramen a few times when they were at Midvalley Mall and I like their black garlic oil ramen. Tasty! I have only been to Paradigm Mall 2 or 3 times, quite like the many shops there but the car park is quite a maze.

Libby said...

The way you describe the ramen sounds so tasty

Princess Ribbon said...

Never been to Paradigm Mall, but have passed by the mall before, on the way to lunch with the lunch buddies.. Ramen soup looks good, I'm always crazy for the soup and the egg, slurrrpppp..

CL (RealGunners) said...

The bowl seems quite small though. No need to take a stroll to digest for me. If I do, I will get hungry again!

Nux V said...

Mun: hmmm...I should try black garlic oil ramen next time! I went there on a weekday, so it was easy to get a parking.

Libby: haha...it was indeed tasty ;-)

Princess Ribbon: feels like having another bowl now?

RealGunners: dun be fooled by its appearance...the noodles are quite filling...

Huai Bin said...

This is one of our favorite ramen places too! :)

Goku Raku has awesome chasiu.

Nux V said...

Huai Bin: yeapz, their chasiu are superb.

Yee Ling said...

We had been here once and love their char siu. Ok..time to visit malls to check out Xmas Deco

Nux V said...

Yee Ling: yea, same here ;-) I'll be 'touring' the malls and getting excited over those X'mas decorations!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...