Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Secret Garden

The secret garden sounds mysterious for a post title huh?
btw, this isn't a secret garden. It just happen that i seldom feature it in this blog...hence it u might called it secret...but i would say...it is underpublisize all the while...
 let me feature out some not-so-new-but-eye-catching plants that i hav in the garden
 pink blossom
 and what's with the fruits here???
NOPE I DUN PLANT THEM
this is a fruit juice stall that i happened to frequent during my last trip to Penang.

1 comment:

ppc management services said...

How search engines like google search the topics in discussion forum . because all the questions and answers. ppc management services

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...