Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rendang and Lemang

Raya (Eid-ul-Fitr) in M'sia will not complete without Rendang (spicy meat dish) and Lemang (glutinous rice).
I grew up taking Rendang during festive season, mainly at Raya open house...and has been looking forward on this dish...whenever i frequent to any Malay stalls. Somehow, Rendang is listed as one of the 'World’s 50 Most Delicious Foods'...
well, it deserved to be in the list ;-)
 a perfect combination to take rendang is with lemang.
A Muslim colleague came back from the recent Raya holiday and bought us this. How thoughtful!
and i can't help myself but to grab a few pieces...greedy me!
rendang & lemang are so darn yummielicious!!!

No comments:

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...