Thursday, September 20, 2012

Party time with Pizza

Was home alone last Sunday and guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
I self-pampered myself with good food...
by having a pizza party!!!
 ordered that junkie via online and it arrived jst on time...or perhaps minutes earlier!
so darn efficient!
earlier, i can't decide what to order and hence chosen the most expensive choice, the Dominos 'meatasaurus pizza'
Turned out to be 'so-so' only with beefy stuffs, cheese and barbeque sauce...
well...found out later that they have a cheaper combo...i shall have order those.
Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

restaurant south yarra said...

I love pizzas a lot. I will not forget pizza when there will be a party that is happening.

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...