Thursday, September 24, 2026

Sweet Moments Begin Here

Was craving for SG laksa, and I remembered Secret Recipe has a decent one....
This time it was served with keropok!
The broth is superb with rich spice taste and coconut milk. Not spicy and pleasant flavor....tastes like peranakan curry.
The bill came to RM22.50 nett. About the same price for a bowl of SG laksa in Lau Pa Sat๐Ÿ˜€
The 'Local Remix' is interesting....
Maybe one day I'll try the chicken rendang lasagna or the asam pedas pasta!
They also have lunch set from 12-3pm weekday.
I should come here more often to try out the other dishes....
Decades ago, I had my self-treat in SR after receiving my first salary. It was NY cheesecake with hot chocolate drink๐Ÿ˜‹
Indeed, a sweet moment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunny Republic food court
Back at this eatery for dinner with my parents.
We ordered a plate of grilled chicken chop in mushroom sauce. Requested to replace the fries with sausages and the bun with egg. RM15 nett.
We also ordered a steamed tilapia in soy sauce (RM34) and a plate of lettuce (RM10). Had these dishes with rice and we were all so full after finishing them.

1 comment:

mun said...

Thanks for the photos. Now I want to go try the duck macaroni and cheese. Hopefully it is not too spicy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

Sweet Moments Begin Here

Was craving for SG laksa, and I remembered Secret Recipe has a decent one.... This time it was served with keropok! The broth is superb with...