Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Best Pizza Place - Pizza Verace @ Costa del Este

Right below my airbnb apartment, there's a newly opened pizza place and it is claimed as 'best pizza place' coz it has recently won some awards.
Several notable international recognitions such as:
The Best Pizza Awards 2025, ranked no. 74
The Best Pizza Awards 2026, ranked no. 58
But i wasn't fond of eating a whole pizza on own. So, I ordered pasta instead.
I couldn't remember the exact name of this in Italian or Spanish (in their menu), but it is tomato based.
On another day, I tried the anchovies pasta.
Then on another day, a rigotoni.
All were superb! Eccellente!
This place is usually full-house in the evening and on weekends. I would normally go on weekdays evening, but the place got fill up fast after 6.
The boss giving a hand signal and smiling for my picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I finished my dinner early, I would walk to the nearby supermarket (Rey Supermarket) just to look see look see on the coffee beans....
Sometimes I walked abit further to the neighborhood's Towncenter mall. There's a cinema at the top floor which I never go. Most of the movies are dubbed in Spanish with English subtitles.

No comments:

Best Pizza Place - Pizza Verace @ Costa del Este

Right below my airbnb apartment, there's a newly opened pizza place and it is claimed as 'best pizza place' coz it has recently ...