The talented street performers...Somehow, I enjoyed jazzy tunes in open-air compound rather than in the orchestra hall. This video shows the charm of European street where u gotta enjoy nice soothing music, people watching and whole lotsa gothic style buildings...all in one package! This scene was captured in Italy when an impromptu Korean tourist offered to become the bassist. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Pizza Place - Pizza Verace @ Costa del Este
Right below my airbnb apartment, there's a newly opened pizza place and it is claimed as 'best pizza place' coz it has recently ...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...
4 comments:
I have never listened to jazzy tunes in orchestra halls, have you? Normally jazzy tunes are enjoyed in pubs.
I love these street musicians. I would normally stop to watch and give them support.
Hahaha, I'm not into jazz and stuff, but I would definitely be stopped in my tracks if I see a Korean playing with a bunch of Italians. The intrigue...
Mun: here's one in the orchestra hall - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8960FY_0FHo (*Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra in KLCC occasionally have jazz concerts too)
Twilight Man: me too! I will give a loud applause!
RealGunners: yea, many would do too if they are at leisure, and not rushing ;-)
Post a Comment