Friday, July 24, 2026

Office Lunches in BVI

These are muffins from Spain, definitely not related to pig. Bought them in one of the supermarkets in Road Town for my breakfast.
[Below] Map of Road Town
I walked to the office daily, passing by several offices along the way. On some days, I carpooled a local colleague's car back to the hotel. She's a Filipino and has been working in BVI for many years. Lovely & kind lady.
Nice weather in the evening. Most people here travel by cars as they live on the hills with narrow and winding roads.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My daily office lunches were arranged by the office administrator. I would place my order through her based on menus from the selected nearby restaurants.
Some days I had quesadilla with guacamole.
Other days burrito.
The ingredients in the burrito - rice, corns, black beans, cheese, lettuces....
Sometimes, I had shrimps or salmon pesto pasta.
I like the taste of this pesto pasta. A box of cheese powder is provided separately.
When I crave for rice, I would have rice poke bowl....also with shrimps....Yummeh!
Depending on what I ordered, the lunches here cost around USD15 to 20.
[Below] the view outside the office pantry
The pantry has free fruits supply occasionally.
Also, there's a large TV screen. I enjoyed watching the programs while having my lunch here.
Clean and neat pantry.
They have janitors cleaning the office every now and then.

1 comment:

PH said...

I was wondering why you mentioned pig when I saw the word Babi LOL! I can totally survive on BVI food.

Office Lunches in BVI

These are muffins from Spain, definitely not related to pig. Bought them in one of the supermarkets in Road Town for my breakfast. [Below] M...