Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Dinner at Yang Ming
Family dinner again with parents, sis and BIL. We had our usual dishes - steamed tilapia in soy sauce Taiwanese 3-cup claypot chicken Stir-f...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
After a few times at Mitsuyado ramen, I decided to try out another ramen shop in Pavilion BJ. This time at Hakata Tonsho Ramen. The interior...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...

4 comments:
Wei... I don't recognize this wonderful place... Am I too jakun? Wait for your coming posts...
Welcome B.A.C.K! I stared at the photo for so long and gave up guessing it.
I am with the above two. I also cannot recognize the place in your photo. Welcome back! Can't wait for your next post.
RealGunners: lol! u r so jakun!!!
Twilight Man: I tink this place is so 'new' to us...haha!
Mun: really?? shouldn't be...this place is so near to M'sia...the flight duration is much shorter than KL - KK.
Post a Comment