[Throwback]
Went to Thai Chala but not sure of what to eat. So, I simply ordered a clear tom yum soup with chicken.
Not much edible ingredients inside this pot, mostly are lemongrass, some parsley and spice leaves.
Will not be ordering this again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Below] Not airbnb nor my house....just a showroom😂
just kepoh....look see look see only, no harm if not buying....hahaha....Looks abit like IKEA showroom
nice bedroom too
This is the study room/home-office...tastefully decorated
[Below] This is another layout with large balcony. It's getting common to have large balcony in apartments design these days, although i don't quite like the idea coz it serves no purpose other than collecting dusts. Most luxury apartments don't allow tenants to hang/dry their clothes at balcony and it is too hot chillout there during the daytime.






2 comments:
Which project is this? Looks nice, must be in the mios
Not nice if not much ingredients but nowadays is expected unless that dish is very expensive
You have reminded me that I have not had Thai in a long time. I love looking at showrooms, the way they do the layout and deco is beautiful. I agree with you about balcony. It is useless as it is too hot to hangout on the balcony. At night, you will be feeding mosquitoes. LOL!
Post a Comment