Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Pizza Place - Pizza Verace @ Costa del Este
Right below my airbnb apartment, there's a newly opened pizza place and it is claimed as 'best pizza place' coz it has recently ...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...

4 comments:
Wah, they are so generous! So you are a shareholder of Nestle. Very good because if you bought them a long time ago, you have a lot of capital gains now.
I like this kind of door gift too! The door gifts that I am used too are pen or torch light or notebooks (the paper one, not computer)... pfft!
Wah, this door gift is so generous!! I like!!
Mun: nope I ain't a shareholder, jst attending on behalf ;-)
RealGunners: torch light is still useful, unless u got tonnes of it!
Hayley: yea, I prefer such door gift, as well as shopping/cash vouchers ;-)
Post a Comment