Got a RM10 discount voucher from Two Pesos, but it is only applicable for normal hotpot orders.
So, I ordered a regular solo hotpot - with sour pickled veggies soup based. I chose fish for the protein and minced pork rice (lu rou fan) for the carbs.
The pickled veggies soup based is too sour and oily. I could only drink a few sips of the soup. As for the ingredients, it was just same as the weekday lunch promo ingredients which was previously priced at RM13.90+ but this is a normal non-promo hotpot so it is much more expensive. With the RM10 voucher discount, the price came to almost the same as the weekday lunch promo price.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Texas Chicken is in the neighborhood..........soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meatballs bolognaise spaghetti in 18 grams cafe...
It is located same row as HoHo Steamboat restaurant. I usually order their pesto pasta but this time I wanted to try something else.
Tastes OK ler....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Zok Noodles, I tried their steamed salted fish minced pork patty with rice (RM18.50+)
Quite nice and taste homely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another type of minced pork....this one is pad krapao. Thai-style basil minced pork with rice, in Thai Chala restaurant.
My regular order is usually mild spicy.







In one post, U write about all the food u ate in Sri Petaling ππ»πͺπ»tasty π
ReplyDeleteI hope Texas chicken can stay long in pinnacle condo
I like all your sumptuous meals! The Texas Chicken at Damansara Uptown is still growing after all these years. The one coming soon at your neighborhood must be mush anticipated. Hope they stay a long time.
ReplyDelete